Day Webster is looking for an experienced Audiologist to work in a role in Sussex for a large NHS client.
Complete 2 weeks in the role and you will recieve a lovely welcome bonus.
- Conduct comprehensive audiological evaluations, including pure-tone audiometry
- Interpret test results and make appropriate recommendations for treatment or further evaluation
- Fit and dispense hearing aids, including selection, verification, and counseling on use and care
- Provide counseling and education to patients and their families on hearing loss, communication strategies, and hearing conservation
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop comprehensive treatment plans for patients with hearing loss or related disorders
- Stay current with advancements in audiology through continuing education and professional development
- Strong knowledge of audiological assessment techniques and equipment
- Proficient in the fitting and programming of hearing aid
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with patients of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex audiological test results
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage patient records and documentation accurately
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to providing care
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the responsibilities and skills required for the position of Audiologist. It is not exhaustive and may be subject to change based on the needs of the organization.