Location:London, Greater London, South East, EnglandJob Reference: AGB382
Are you an experienced Emergency Department Consultant looking for a new challenge? Day Webster Recruitment, a premier healthcare agency, is thrilled to present an excellent opportunity for a skilled and passionate ED Consultant to join our dynamic medical team.
- Provide expert leadership in the Emergency Department, ensuring high-quality care.
- Manage and oversee a team of dedicated healthcare professionals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of emergency care protocols.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams for comprehensive patient management.
- GMC registration and relevant medical qualifications.
- Extensive experience as an ED Consultant.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on patient-centred care.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuous learning.
- Collaborative and supportive working environment.