Radiology - Medical Workforce Consultant
Location:Kent, Kent, South East, EnglandJob Reference: AGB383
Are you an experienced Medical Workforce Consultant with a focus on Radiology? Day Webster Recruitment, a leading healthcare agency, is thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic professional to join our esteemed team as a Radiology - Medical Workforce Consultant.
- Collaborate with Radiology departments to fulfil staffing requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals in the Radiology field.
- Coordinate and oversee recruitment processes for Radiology positions.
- Provide expert guidance on workforce planning and management.
- Proven experience as a Medical Workforce Consultant, preferably with a focus on Radiology.
- In-depth knowledge of the Radiology recruitment landscape.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with healthcare professionals and hiring teams.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Supportive and inclusive working environment.