Registered Nurse (Nursing Homes) Consultant
Day Webster Recruitment, a leading healthcare agency, is delighted to announce a rewarding opportunity for a skilled Registered Nurse Homes Consultant. If you are a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse seeking a consulting role, we invite you to apply.
Position: Registered Nurse Homes Consultant
- Collaborate with residential care homes to assess, plan, and implement effective nursing care.
- Provide training and support to nursing staff within residential care settings.
- Conduct assessments and audits to ensure high-quality care standards are maintained.
- Act as a liaison between care homes and healthcare organizations.
- Deliver training sessions on best practices and compliance within the residential care setting.
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC registration.
- Proven experience in a consulting or advisory role within healthcare.
- Strong knowledge of nursing practices within residential care settings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide guidance and support to nursing staff.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Supportive team environment.