2. Your Rights
We acknowledge and uphold the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to Information: You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- Right of Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to Non-Automated Decision Making: You have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If you have provided consent for data processing, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
3. Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent for data processing, contact our Data Protection Officer, Deborah Ward, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Retention and Archiving
In cases where you request data erasure ("right to be forgotten"), we will comply in line with our retention policy. Please note that archived data might be retained to meet legal or regulatory requirements. If data is archived, it will not be processed by any member of the organization. If you re-register in the future after requesting deletion and your data is archived, it will not be recoverable. Consider placing your data on hold instead of deletion if you anticipate future re-registration.
5. Queries and Concerns
6. Affiliated Companies
- Day Webster Ltd
- Care Providers Recruitment Ltd
- R & S Medical Recruitment Ltd
- Day Webster Education Ltd
- Day Webster Construction Ltd
- Day Webster Care Ltd
- Care Providers (DW) Ltd
7. Information We Collect
For Candidates, Clients, and Agencies, the information we collect may include but is not limited to:
- Personal details (name, age/date of birth, gender, marital status)
- Contact information
- Education and employment history
- Emergency contacts and dependents' details
- Referee details
- Identity and immigration documents
- Financial and tax-related information
- Diversity information (e.g., ethnic origin, religious beliefs, health information)
- Criminal convictions or health records as required for specific roles
- Remuneration, pensions, and benefits details
- Interests and preferences related to employment
- Additional information provided by referees, clients, or third-party sources
- IP addresses, location details, and service access information
- CCTV footage for on-premises visits
8. Security Measures
We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information, including encryption, access controls, and regular assessments of our data processing practices.