Terms and Conditions
The term 'Day Webster Group' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Day Webster Limited, with the registered office at Treviot House, 186-192 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1LR. Our company registration number is 07061135, and we are registered in the UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
Use of the Site
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Data Protection and Privacy
Amendments to Terms
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be applicable from the moment they are posted on the Site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- For any inquiries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0208 498 6800.
Effective Date: 31/01/2024